Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Clock is Ticking on River Fest

Maybe someone out there knows the answer....maybe I just haven't heard...will there be a River Fest this year? There is a lot to consider, I know. It's a big undertaking, and a lot of things will need to be organized if the Fest is going to happen, and be successful. I'm guessing that the pros and cons are being considered heavily right now, but let's face it... the clock is ticking. People from out of the area are already calling around town, checking Toms River Online, and looking to find out if the event is on.

Political considerations aside, logistics will start to come into play. To have the Fest, the town will need to mobilize. Parts of the business community will want to jump on board, and they need notice.

I hope a decision is made soon. And that somebody lets me know. After all, this is Toms River 411....and we'd like to be the first one to announce it.

2 comments:

Smiling senior said...

I'm not too clear on what the River Fest would be like. Do you have an outline of what it would consist of? I would undoubtedly go in any case.

KitKat22 said...

I can take or leave River Fest. It sounds like a good idea and fun thing to do, but in my mind it's way to expensive to attend. I'd rather save my money and have a relaxing day at the beach.